We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Health professions: registration of the practice of the profession
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
According to § 12 of the Health Service Act, anyone who exercises a health profession independently or as a member of a health profession chamber must register this with the competent health authority for the fulfilment of tasks in the area of medical care planning, infection hygiene monitoring, monitoring of the authorisation to practise health professions and the use of the professional title. This obligation does not apply if such an obligation exists under other legal provisions vis-à-vis a Chamber of Health Professions.
Further details are regulated in the State Ordinance on Health Professions of 9 December 2019.
- Geriatric nurse / geriatric nurse
- Anesthesia Technical Assistant
- Pharmacist -chambered
- Doctor -chambered
- Dietician / Dietician
- Occupational therapist (occupational and occupational therapist)
- Nurse (nurse)
- Health and paediatric nurse (paediatric nurse / paediatric nurse midwife / maternity nurse
- Non-medical practitioner with general non-medical practitioner permit and with sectoral non-medical practitioner license
- Child and adolescent psychotherapist
- Speech therapist
- Masseuse and medical lifeguard / masseur and medical lifeguard
- Medical-technical laboratory assistant
- Medical-technical radiology assistant / medical-technical radiology assistant
- Medical-technical assistant for functional diagnostics / Medical-technical assistant for functional diagnostics
- Emergency paramedic
- Orthoptistin / Orthoptist
- Surgical technical assistant
- Pharmaceutical-technical assistant
- Physiotherapist (physiotherapist)
- Podiatrist / Podiatrist (Medical Chiropodist)
- Psychological psychotherapist
- Dentist – chambered
Who should I contact?
To the health department of the district or the independent city at the location of the practice, business or workplace.
The obligation to report does not exist if such an obligation exists on the basis of other legal provisions vis-à-vis a Chamber of Health Professions. In this case, the Chamber of Health Professions forwards the notification to the district or the district-free city.
Which documents are required?
A certified copy of the permit to use the professional title or - but only by personal presentation - the original of the permit.
What are the fees?
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
Registration within one month of the start or end of the activity or relocation of the practice, business or workplace within the district or the independent city.
Applications / forms
Registration forms can be obtained from the responsible health authority.
What else should I know?
Anyone who intentionally or negligently fails to comply with the obligation to report pursuant to Section 12 (1) GDG is guilty of an administrative offence pursuant to Section 17 (1) No. 1 GDG. According to paragraph 2, the administrative offence can be punished with a fine of up to €2,500,--.
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.