We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Information hotline on the terrorist organization National Socialist Underground (NSU)
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
The information hotline of the Federal Criminal Police Office (BKA) accepts tips on the investigation of serious crimes committed by a group of right-wing extremists.
The crime complex includes
- Murder of 8 Turkish/Turkish-born and one Greek business owner,
- Explosive attacks in 2001 and 2004 on a grocery store and a hairdressing salon in Cologne, and
- the murder and attempted murder of police officers in Heilbronn in April 2007.
- The Federal Criminal Police Office is asking citizens for help in solving the crimes and has therefore posted pictures and further information on its homepage.
In this context, the police are asking
- Where did the persons Böhnhardt, Zschäpe and Mundlos and the perpetrators' vehicle, a camper van, also appear in connection with cars or bicycles in parking lots, camping sites or otherwise in public traffic areas?
- Where did the persons rent vehicles, including from private providers?
- Who can provide information on their whereabouts, residences or contact persons since 1998?
Who should I contact?
To the information hotline on the terrorist organization National Socialist Underground:
Tel.: +49 800 0130-110 (daily 00:00 - 24:00)
What else should I know?
Further information can be found on the website of the Federal Criminal Police Office (BKA).
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.