We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Environmental health protection
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
Effective protection of the health of the population also includes the aspect of environmental health protection (UGS). The UGS deals with environmental health risks. Its tasks include, in the case of biological, chemical and physical stresses (Noxae)
- carry out a risk assessment,
- assess the risks and communicate them to those affected and the public,
- to create the data for a proper environmental medical assessment, if necessary through their own investigations.
Important topics of the UGS include indoor air pollution, mold growth indoors, foreign substances in breast milk, pollutants in drinking water, bathing water hygiene.
Who should I contact?
- To the health authorities of the districts and independent cities,
- or to the State Office for Social Services (LAsD), Department 34.
What are the fees?
- Consultations within the framework of the UGS are free of charge.
- Testing of breast milk for foreign substances at the State Office for Social Services is free of charge.
- Costs may be incurred for other services. Detailed information on this can be obtained from the competent authority.
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.