We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Fire prevention inspections (preventive fire protection)
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
The districts and independent cities are obliged to carry out fire prevention inspections in buildings and other structures as part of hazard prevention,
- which are particularly at risk of fire and explosion,
- where a large number of persons may be endangered in the event of a fire, or
- which are entered in the monument book, if the State Office for the Preservation of Monuments considers a fire prevention show to be necessary.
Who should I contact?
To the districts or independent cities in whose district the building/structure is located.
Which documents are required?
Provision of the documents required for the assessment of fire protection for inspection, such as test books of technical systems, lists of hazardous substances.
What are the fees?
Costs may be reimbursed for the implementation of the fire prevention show. Further information can be obtained from the competent authority.
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
Fire prevention inspections must be carried out every six years.
- Section 162 (3) of the General Administrative Act for the State of Schleswig-Holstein (State Administration Act - LVwG),
- § 70 State Building Code for the State of Schleswig-Holstein (LBO),
- § 23 Act on Fire Protection and Assistance of Fire Brigades (Fire Protection Act - BrSchG),
- State Ordinance on the Fire Prevention Inspection (Fire Prevention Show Ordinance - BVSVO).
What else should I know?
A distinction must be made between preventive fire protection and defensive fire protection (fire brigades).
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.