We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
For departures within the European Union as well as in other European countries (Switzerland, Iceland, Norway), the following regulations apply to the carrying of liquids in hand baggage:
- Liquids, gels and aerosols (such as cosmetics and toiletries, gels, pastes, creams, lotions, mixtures of liquid and solid substances, perfumes, containers under pressure, cans, water bottles, etc.) that are not medicines or special foods may only be carried in hand baggage in containers of up to 100 ml.
- These containers must be packed in a transparent, resealable bag with a capacity of up to 1 litre - fully closable.
- You must purchase the bags of up to 1 litre capacity yourself before departure. They are available in many supermarkets, for example as freezer bags.
- The visible plastic bag must be presented separately from the rest of your hand luggage at the checkpoint.
- Medication and special foods such as baby food may still be carried in your hand luggage. You must prove that you will need these medicines and special foods during the flight.
- Liquids from duty-free purchases from any airport and aircraft may be carried in your hand baggage. This is provided that the liquid is in an undamaged, sealed security bag.
Products and bags that do not meet the requirements may not be carried in your hand baggage.
They remove all liquids from their baggage without being asked and present them for the aviation security check. The security personnel check liquids, liquid medicines and liquid special foods with a special control technique. If the non-hazardousness of a liquid cannot be established beyond doubt, you may not take this liquid in your hand luggage.
Who should I contact?
Federal Ministry of the Interior
Graurheindorfer Strasse 198
53117 Bonn, City
Phone : +49 228 99 681 0
E-mail : email@example.com
Which documents are required?
- transparent, resealable bag, max. 1 litre capacity
- if necessary proof of medication
What are the fees?
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
The check takes place at the general aviation security checkpoint.
What else should I know?
- Liquids over 100 ml that are not medicines, special foods or duty-free purchases may not be carried in your hand baggage.
- Liquids, gels and aerosols that you do not absolutely need during your stay on board should, if possible, be placed in your checked baggage.
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.
Technically approved by
Professionally released on