We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Cultural Foundation of the State of Schleswig-Holstein
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
The Kulturstiftung des Landes Schleswig-Holstein is a foundation under public law. Upon application, it supports projects and acquisitions in accordance with the purpose of the foundation.
Its purpose is:
- to secure cultural assets and works of art of outstanding importance for the state of Schleswig-Holstein,
- to facilitate events and publications of particular interest for the culture, art or history of the state of Schleswig-Holstein or to carry them out themselves,
- to promote new forms and developments in the fields of art and culture,
- To support measures to develop and strengthen the cultural infrastructure in the country.
Who should I contact?
To the office of the Cultural Foundation.
Which documents are required?
- Project concept,
- Cost and financing plan.
In addition, further documents may be required. It is therefore recommended to contact the Kulturstiftung in advance.
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
The Cultural Foundation of the State of Schleswig-Holstein accepts applications by 1 March and 1 September of each year. Until the end of these application deadlines, incoming applications are collected and dealt with in a board meeting about eight weeks after the application deadline.
- Act on the Conversion of the Cultural Foundation of the State of Schleswig-Holstein into a Foundation under Public Law (KStiftSHUmwdlG SH),
- Statutes of the Kulturstiftung des Landes Schleswig-Holstein (Statute Kulturstiftung SH).
Applications / forms
Applications can be submitted by post at any time.
What else should I know?
A prerequisite for the application is a non-profit or municipal project sponsor.
Further information can be found on the website of the Kulturstiftung des Landes Schleswig-Holstein.
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.