We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Deportation / Measures terminating residence
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
If foreigners who are obliged to leave the country do not comply with their obligation to leave the country and do not leave the Federal Republic of Germany within the deadline set for them, the immigration authorities of the districts and independent cities are obliged to take the necessary measures to secure their departure.
For those affected, this means that they can be deported at any time without notice, if necessary using direct coercion. If foreigners who are obliged to leave the country evade deportation, the police issue a search alert and, if the search is successful, the presentation to a magistrate. In individual cases, this decides on the order of exit custody or deportation detention.
Benefits under the Asylum Seekers Benefits Act are reduced after the departure period has elapsed and are completely discontinued in the event of hiding.
Who should I contact?
- To the districts or independent cities (immigration authorities)
- State Office for Foreigners' Affairs
Which documents are required?
- Own passport or travel document,
- Identification documents
- if applicable, in addition, the residence document previously issued by the Foreigners' Registration Office (residence permit/residence permit/toleration).
What are the fees?
Fees apply in accordance with the Residence Ordinance. Detailed information on this can be obtained from the competent authority.
- Act on the Residence, Employment and Integration of Foreigners in The Federal Territory (Residence Act - AufenthG)
- §§ 44 to 54 Residence Ordinance (AufenthV)
- State Administration Act Schleswig-Holstein (LVwG SH)
- Asylum Seekers Benefits Act (AsylbLG)
What else should I know?
The granting of a toleration by the Foreigners' Registration Office does not constitute a residence permit, but is exclusively a temporary suspension of the execution of the deportation. This does not give rise to a right of residence in the Federal Republic of Germany. A toleration regularly loses its effect with the omission of the reason for toleration.
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.