We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
You apply to the higher fisheries authority for your independent fishing right to be entered in the fishing book. You will receive an official, sealed notification of registration from the office. If you would like to know who owns a particular fishing right, you can contact the higher fisheries authority and request this information. Accordingly, the fishing book also serves as a central information register.
- By submitting the legal documents, you can request registration, modification or deletion in the register of fisheries:
- The authority will amend the fishing book and issue you with a notice of change, which will be sent to you by e-mail or post
- In this notice, you will be asked to pay a fee
After the payment has been made by you and received by the authority, your case will be filed
They are in possession of an independent fishing right or in possession of a water property.
Which documents are required?
- Legal documentation to prove ownership of the self. Fishing rights in copy by e-mail or by post
- Documents can be proof of ownership such as land register entries of the water body property or proof of resale such as lease agreements
What are the fees?
Costs: 25-150 Euro
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.