We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Apply for a permit to start waste management activities
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
If you want to start a waste management activity with hazardous waste, e.g. as a collector, transporter, trader and broker of hazardous waste, apply for a permit for this activity from the competent authority. If you are exempt from the permit requirement, the notification of your activity is sufficient. If you have already obtained a permit for your activity and significant circumstances have changed, you must apply for the permit again. The permit requirement applies to both national and cross-border shipments of waste.
If you want to start this activity for the first time as a collector, transporter, dealer and broker of hazardous waste, or if essential circumstances of your activity have changed, apply for a permit from the competent authority. By e-mail or using the online form, you enter your data and submit the required documents. In the case of the online form, you must sign the application electronically in a qualified manner. For this purpose, for example, the signature card used in the electronic waste verification procedure and the card reader used there can be used. A signature software from Governikus, Signer WebEdition, is required for the signature. The software must be installed locally on your computer system in advance. The download with instructions can be found on the GOES website. The authority will send you an acknowledgment of receipt. After reviewing the application and your documents, the authority may
- request additional documents or
- grant permission with or without ancillary provisions, or
- refuse permission.
Who should I contact?
To the Society for the Organisation of the Disposal of Hazardous Waste mbH (GOES). A telephone consultation in advance of the electronic application is possible at +49 4321 99 94-13.
Society for the Organization of the Disposal of Hazardous Waste mbH (GOES)
The competent authority shall grant permission if:
- no facts are known which give rise to doubts about the reliability of the owner or the persons responsible for the management and supervision of the establishment, and
- the proprietor, insofar as he is responsible for the management of the business, the persons responsible for the management and supervision of the business and the other staff have the expertise and expertise necessary for their activities.
Which documents are required?
- Your waste company number(s) as a collector, transporter, broker or dealer of waste (if already issued to you)
- The transaction number of your first advertisement (only if you want to create a change notification)
- Your business registration (if there is an obligation to register a business)
- an excerpt from the commercial register, association or cooperative register (if an application has been made)
- Proof of business and environmental liability insurance (if any)
- Evidence of the expertise of the persons responsible for the performance and supervision of the establishment
- Proof of motor vehicle liability insurance (if you wish to apply for a permit for the activities of collecting or transporting and the transport takes place on public roads)
What are the fees?
Management fee: EUR 250 - 5000
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
before commencing work
If the authority does not grant permission, they will send you a negative decision. In this case, you can file an objection. How to do this is described in your notice.
Applications / forms
- Written form required: Yes
- Personal appearance required: No
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.
Technically approved by
Ministry of Energy Transition, Agriculture, Environment, Nature and Digitalisation Schleswig-Holstein
Professionally released on