We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Apply for determination of final landfill closure
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
After carrying out the necessary measures for the construction of a surface sealing system and recultivation, you apply to the competent authority for the final closure to be determined. This determination is made by means of an inspection of the individual landfill sections and the associated technical equipment.
You have already notified the competent authority of the intended closure of a landfill or landfill section and have carried out the necessary measures for the construction of a surface sealing system. Recultivation has also been completed. Now you apply to the competent authority for the final closure to be determined. Your application will be reviewed and an inspection of the individual landfill sections and the associated technical equipment will be initiated. The date of final closure and other requirements relating to the aftercare phase will then be determined. The authority's decision will be sent to you.
- You have carried out all necessary measures during the decommissioning phase
- You have attached the required documents to the application
Which documents are required?
- At least evaluative summaries of the annual reports according to § 13 paragraph 5 DepV
- As-built plans according to § 13 paragraph 6 DepV
- Certificates from the competent supervisory authority at the time of construction or equivalent evidence of the proper construction of the surface sealing system
What are the fees?
Cost framework: EUR 100 - 5000
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
Applications / forms
- Written form required: yes
- Personal appearance required: no
What else should I know?
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.
Technically approved by
State Office for Agriculture, Environment and Rural Areas of Schleswig-Holstein