We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Apply for designation as an expert for long-term storage facilities in accordance with the Landfill Ordinance
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
Operators of long-term storage facilities must meet certain requirements during decommissioning to ensure that the facility does not pose a danger to the general public or the environment.
Experts regularly monitor compliance.
If you want to carry out the inspection, you must apply to the competent authority to designate you as an expert. The designation applies to the entire federal territory.
You must submit an informal application to the competent authority for designation as an expert for long-term storage facilities in accordance with the Landfill Ordinance. To do this, proceed as follows:
- Prepare the informal application and attach the required documents. If necessary, the authority will request further application documents.
- After review by the competent authority, you will receive a written determination.
- The determination may be accompanied by a reservation of revocation, a time limit, conditions, requirements and the reservation of conditions.
Who should I contact?
State Office for the Environment of the State of Schleswig-Holstein
- You have the required expertise, independence, reliability and technical equipment. You have submitted the application in the country in which you have your place of business.
- If this is located abroad, you submit the application in the country in which you primarily wish to carry out this activity.
Which documents are required?
- Evidence and information on the required expertise, independence, reliability and technical equipment.
- After further inquiries by the competent authority, additional documents may have to be submitted.
- Copy of the certificate as an expert. If there is no recognition, the opinion of an expert panel set up at a chamber of commerce or a chamber of industry and commerce for assessing the expert knowledge of an expert must be obtained for the technical assessment of the expert knowledge.
- Certificate of good conduct (document type OG, not older than 3 months)
- Information from the central business register (document type 9, not older than 3 months)
What are the fees?
Administrative fee: according to time spent, but at least EUR 67.
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
You must submit the application before starting the activity.
Processing time: 3 MonthsYour application will be reviewed within 3 months.
- Detailed information on how to file an appeal can be found in the notice of your application.
- Administrative court action
If the authority does not grant the determination, it will send you a corresponding decision. In this case, you can file an objection. How to do this is described in your notice.
Applications / forms
- Forms: no
- Online procedure: no
- Written form required: yes
- Personal appearance required: no
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.
Technically approved by
Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation and Nuclear Safety
Professionally released on