We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
If you want to discharge wastewater into a private wastewater system, you need a permit. Under certain conditions, the permit requirement does not apply. You apply for the permit at the responsible office.
Public wastewater plants are available to the general public, private ones to a restricted group of users, for example plants in a chemical park.
For certain industries and activities (such as chemical industry, paper production, metal processing, cooling water use), pollutants are to be expected in the wastewater that are not sufficiently purified in a municipal wastewater treatment plant.Requirements are specified for this in the industry-specific annexes to the Wastewater Ordinance.
To comply with these requirements, special measures and wastewater pretreatment facilities are needed to reduce the pollutant load so that the wastewater can then be treated without harm in a public or private wastewater treatment plant.
- You can apply for a permit to discharge wastewater into private wastewater systems at the responsible office.
- You fill in the application forms and submit them with all the required documents.
- The competent body will review your application.
- If all the necessary requirements are met, your application can be approved.
- You will receive a permit to discharge wastewater into private wastewater systems.
The permit may only be issued if:
- the requirements of the Wastewater Ordinance applicable to the wastewater are met,
- the private wastewater treatment plant can adequately treat the wastewater, and
- if necessary, the wastewater is pretreated at the discharging company in such a way that the preceding requirements are met.
Which documents are required?
- other required documents depend on the wastewater (industrial wastewater, commercial wastewater) to be discharged into the private wastewater system
The processing time depends on the quality and volume of the applications and documents submitted.
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.
Technically approved by
Ministry for Climate Protection, Environment, Energy and Mobility of the State of Rhineland-Palatinate
Professionally released on