We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Applying for recognition as a market surveyor
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
Working as a mine surveyor is subject to legal regulations in Schleswig-Holstein. Only persons who have been recognized as such by a senior mining authority or by the Clausthal-Zellerfeld senior mining authority (now the State Office for Mining, Energy and Geology) may work as mine surveyors. Only these are authorized to use the professional title "mine surveyor" to use.
Recognition is only granted to persons who have passed the mine surveyor examination and have proven their reliability with regard to the operation of the mine surveyor trade.
Recognition can be withdrawn by the State Office for Mining, Energy and Geology.
- Submit an application for the recognition procedure to the competent body
- The competent body checks the documents for equivalence on the basis of the applicable national regulations
- In the case of an application from another country, the office checks whether the foreign qualification is equivalent to the German qualification.
- The competent body will inform you of the result in writing or electronically by means of a decision (direct recognition, requirement of a compensation measure or rejection).
- If necessary, the examination office will ask you to complete an adaptation period or an aptitude test for recognition if direct recognition is not possible.
- If you have completed thecompensation measureand meet all other requirements, your professional qualification will be recognized.
Who should I contact?
State Office for Mining, Energy and Geology
- Professional qualification
- Health suitability
- Personal suitability
Which documents are required?
As a rule, you will need the following documents:
- A list in table form of the training courses you have completed and the jobs you have held
- Details of your current place of residence
- Proof of identity
- Proof of training acquired abroad
- Proof of relevant professional experience or other certificates of qualification, if these are required to determine equivalence
- Declaration as to whether and to which body you have already submitted an application for determination of equivalence
- If applicable, notification of the determination of equivalence
As a rule, you must submit all documents in the original or as a certified copy and in German. If the documents are written in another language, you may also require a translation by a publicly appointed translator.
Further documents may be required.
Processing time: 3 MonthsOnce the documents have been submitted in full, the procedure takes a maximum of three months.
Anappeal may be lodged against the decision of the competent authority. More information can be found in your decision.
What else should I know?
You are free to choose the location of your commercial establishment as a mine surveyor within the borders of the federal state of Schleswig-Holstein. However, you must notify the competent authority of the place of establishment.
- There are various advice centers for recognition in Schleswig-Holstein.
- In addition, the service centers of the "Integration through Qualification" network (IQ network) will be happy to support and advise you before, during and after the recognition procedure.
- You can also call the hotline of the Federal Office for Migration and Refugees can be called. The hotline will answer your questions on the subject of "Working and living in Germany"
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.
Technically approved by
Ministry of Economic Affairs, Transport, Labor, Technology and Tourism of the State of Schleswig-Holstein
Professionally released on