We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Requesting access to information from bodies required to provide information
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
They can apply for access to information from bodies with a duty to provide information, such as state authorities, municipalities, districts and offices as well as other legal entities under public law, insofar as they have been assigned public administration tasks, in order to obtain access to information.
The same applies under certain conditions to legal entities under private law, insofar as they perform public tasks in connection with the environment.
In this way, they can inspect figures, data, facts, findings or other information available from the bodies required to provide information, as well as environmental information, such as the status of environmental elements, biodiversity and its components, and factors affecting environmental elements.
- You can submit the request either informally by letter, e-mail or verbally.
- Please describe in as much detail as possible in your request what information you would like access to
- If you have inadvertently sent the request to the office that is not responsible, it will forward your request to the office that is responsible, if known, or you will be informed which office is responsible.
- In the event of forwarding, you will be notified accordingly
- If you have a claim, the information will be made available to you.
- If you only have a partial or no entitlement to the requested information, you will be informed of the reasons for the refusal.
- You then have the opportunity to object
- You must be a natural person or a representative body of a legal entity.
- You must submit a sufficiently specific request.
- You must submit the request to a body that is obliged to provide information.
- The information requested must be available from the body. There is no entitlement to the collection or procurement of the information.
- The disclosure of the information must not conflict with any public or private interests.
Which documents are required?
Informal application with a meaningful description of the requested information.
What are the fees?
- Costs (fees and expenses) are generally charged for the provision of information.
- The official acts subject to a fee and the amount of the costs are set out in the cost tariff for the State Ordinance on Costs under the Information Access Act for the State of Schleswig-Holstein (IZG-SH-KostenVO).
- In principle, no fees are charged for the provision of oral, simple written and simple electronic information. For more extensive information, please ask the responsible office for the costs.
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
Application deadline: 4 WeeksIf the description of the information is insufficient, you will be requested by the body obliged to provide information to submit the necessary details within one month.
Processing time: 4 - 8 WeeksIn the event of a claim or rejection of the application, you will receive a reply within one month of receipt of the application or, in the case of complex requests, within two months at the latest.
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.
Technically approved by
Ministry of the Interior, Municipal Affairs, Housing and Sport of the State of Schleswig-Holstein
Professionally released on