We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Applying for the recognition of a specialist course for biocidal products
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
If you want to offer a course for one or more uses of biocidal products that require expert knowledge, you must have the course recognized by the competent authority beforehand.
These are courses for carrying out fumigation with pesticides or biocidal products or for certain uses of biocidal products, for example
- in the hygiene sector,
- as pesticides or
- as protective agents to prevent the development of microbes and algae
In order to be admitted to the course, you must prove that the course meets the legal requirements and that you have qualified teaching staff.
- The course concept fulfills the legal requirements for expertise in accordance with the Hazardous Substances Ordinance
- professionally qualified teaching staff
Which documents are required?
- Teaching material and documents relating to the course concept, including
- Course program
- Course content
- Instructors and their qualifications
- Timetable with details of the instructors for the teaching unit
- Proof of the lecturers' qualifications
- Contents of the presentations as short contributions
- Information on the teaching material
- Draft of a course certificate
- Examination documents and information on the examination procedure (e.g. an examination sheet with assessment and marking of the correct answers)
- Exact description of the expertise acquired through the course with reference to the underlying Technical Rules for Hazardous Substances (TRGS)
- required prior qualification of the course participants
- The notice of recognition is accompanied by information on how you can lodge an appeal.
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.
Technically approved by
Federal Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs (BMAS)
Professionally released on