We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Applying for a certificate of competence to carry out fumigation
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
If you require a certificate of competence to carry out fumigation, you can apply for this from the competent authority.
Once you have submitted your application, the competent authority will check it and then contact you. If your application is successful, the certificate of competence will be sent to you by post.
- You must apply for a certificate of competence in writing to the competent authority.
- You submit the required documents to the competent authority
- The competent authority checks your documents and gives you feedback.
- Minimum age 18 years
- Required reliability
- Language skills for the safe performance of the job
Which documents are required?
- Proof of suitable vocational training or comparable professional qualification
- Certificate from a doctor in accordance with Section 7 (1) of the Ordinance on Occupational Health Care (not older than 1 year)
- Proof of specific expertise associated with the activity (through successful participation in an expertise course recognized by the competent authority; proof of expertise for fumigation)
- Official certificate of good conduct according to document type O
What are the fees?
Administration fee: 100,00 - 1000,00 EURPayment in advance: No
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
The permit must be applied for before fumigation is carried out for the first time.
- Legal remedies of the respective country
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.
Technically approved by
Ministry of Social Affairs, Health, Youth, Family and Senior Citizens (MSGJFS) of the State of Schleswig-Holstein
Professionally released on