We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Apply for a waste disposal number
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
As a company, you must comply with certain registration and verification obligations when handling hazardous waste.
As a disposer of hazardous waste in accordance with the Waste Catalogue Ordinance (AVV), you are obliged to participate in a waste verification procedure. This is only possible with an officially issued waste disposal number.
You can apply for a disposal number. You will need this, for example, for waste disposal certificates, consignment bills and transfer bills and in the event that you wish to be certified as a waste management company.
- You can apply for the waste disposal number from most competent authorities via the online service.
- Some authorities provide for other ways of applying.
- The competent authority shall first verify that the information is complete and plausible and that the necessary documents have been attached.
- If necessary, it will request information and documents.
- If the information and documents are complete and plausible, the authority will assign a company number and provide it to you.
Who should I contact?
To the responsible lower waste disposal authority of the district or the independent city.
In the case of installations that must be approved or registered in accordance with the Federal Immission Control Act, companies should contact the State Office for the Environment.
Which documents are required?
Business registration or excerpt from the commercial register (copy)
What are the fees?
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
Official company numbers must be indicated in the forms of the waste verification procedure, such as disposal certificates, consignment and takeover notes. These forms must be completed before the waste is disposed of.
Variable depending on the authority
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.
Technically approved by
Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation, Nuclear Safety and Consumer Protection (BMUV)
Professionally released on