We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Submit annual report on eel stocking
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
If you stock eels in waters, you must state each stocking process in an annual report. When doing so, you must state the stocking waters and the total weight.
If you would like to submit your annual declaration online:
- You do not need to register or create an account.
- You fill in the mandatory fields of the online service.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail to the e-mail address you provided.
If you would like to submit the annual return by post:
- You use the sample template to summarize your eel stocking and check your details for completeness.
- You then send this to the upper fisheries authority.
- You are obliged to keep the documents for up to five years.
- The upper fisheries authority receives your records and checks them.
- If necessary, questions will be clarified with you directly. The annual report is then entered in the fishing register by the authority.
Who should I contact?
State Office for Agriculture, Environment and Rural Areas
Hamburger Chaussee 25
24220 Flintbek, Germany
Upper Fisheries Authority Schleswig-Holstein
What are the fees?
Administration fee: free of charge
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
Application deadline: 2 Months
Processing time: 2 - 4 Weeks
Applications / forms
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.
Technically approved by
Ministry of Agriculture, Rural Areas, Europe and Consumer Protection (MLLEV)
Professionally released on