We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Notify the appointment, change of duties or dismissal of a radiation protection officer
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
If you, as the person responsible for radiation protection, appoint a radiation protection officer, you must notify the competent authority immediately.
The notification must be accompanied by evidence of the required expertise of the appointed radiation protection officer. The notification must also state the duties and powers of the radiation protection officer and details of the internal decision-making area.
If the tasks or powers of the appointed radiation protection officer change or if the appointed radiation protection officer leaves and you appoint a new radiation protection officer, you must also inform the competent authority of this.
- Use the form available online to notify the authority of the appointment or dismissal of a radiation protection officer. Send a copy of your notification to your works council or staff council.
- The authority will check your details and the requirements. If necessary, your notification will be confirmed; in any case, you will be notified of the administrative fee.
The Department of Radiation Protection at the Ministry of Energy Transition, Climate Protection, Environment and Nature (MEKUN)
- There are no facts that give rise to concerns about the reliability of the person appointed and notified as radiation protection officer.
- Existence of the required expertise in radiation protection
- In the case of physicians: License to practice medicine
Which documents are required?
- Proof of current expertise in radiation protection in accordance with the Radiation Protection Ordinance (StrlSchV)
- If applicable, proof of activities within the scope of further licenses with this or other operators, stating the operator and to what extent.
- In the case of doctors: Proof of license to practice medicine
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
The notification must be submitted to the authority without delay.
Processing time: 2 - 4 WeeksIf documents have to be requested several times, the procedure may take longer.
Applications / forms
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.
Technically approved by
Department of Radiation Protection at the Ministry for Energy Transition, Climate Protection, Environment and Nature in Schleswig-Holstein (MEKUN)
Professionally released on