We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Apply for a special permit in accordance with the Inland Fisheries Ordinance
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
If you want to fish during the closed seasons, you need a special permit in accordance with the Inland Fisheries Ordinance (BIFVO). This allows you to fish during closed seasons or to catch undersized fish. You must apply for the special permit in advance from the higher fishing authority.
- You justify in writing why and for what purpose you require a special permit.
- You apply for the exemption permit to the higher fisheries authority.
- The upper fisheries authority will examine your application.
- The exemptions may be subject to ancillary provisions if there is a risk of significant impact on flora or fauna on or in the body of water or significant adverse effects on fishing.
- The authority will notify you of the approval or rejection of the application.
Which documents are required?
- Valid fishing license
- Justification for the need for a derogation/exemption
What are the fees?
Administration fee: 25,00 EURPayment in advance: NoFree of charge for measures with an overriding public interest
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
Application deadline: Before the first fishing in closed seasons
An appeal against this decision may be lodged within one month of notification. The objection must be lodged with the State Office for Agriculture, Environment and Rural Areas of Schleswig-Holstein (Hamburger Chaussee 25, 24220 Flintbek).
What else should I know?
The exemptions do not replace the required private fishing permits. This also applies to research purposes.
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.
Technically approved by
Higher Fisheries Authority in the State Office for Agriculture, Environment and Rural Areas (LLUR)
Professionally released on