We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
If you would like to submit the annual declaration online:
- You do not need to register or create an account.
- You fill in the mandatory fields of the online service.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail to the e-mail address you provided
If you would like to submit the annual report by post:
- You summarize your fishing days with the template and check your information for completeness.
- You then send it to the upper fisheries authority.
- You are obliged to keep the documents for up to five years.
- The higher fisheries authority receives and checks your records.
- If necessary, questions will be clarified with you directly.
- The annual declaration is then entered by the authority in the fisheries register.
Who should I contact?
Ministry of Agriculture, Rural Affairs, Europe and Consumer Protection (MLLEV)
Supreme Fisheries Authority Schleswig-Holstein
Which documents are required?
Records of eel catches for the calendar year concerned, as modelled by the higher fisheries authority
What are the fees?
Administration fee: free of charge
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
They must send the records for eel catches for the calendar year concerned to the upper fisheries authority by 28 February of the following year.
Application deadline: 2 Months
Processing time: 1 - 4 Weeks
Applications / forms
Form for annual declaration in eel fisheries for commercial purposes
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.