We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
You submit the accompanying document for the transport of wine online, by post or fax to the competent control authority at the place of loading. You draw up the accompanying document immediately before the wine is transported, when the wine has been loaded onto the transport vehicle and the final number of litres of transport has been determined.
The accompanying document refers only to this transport and cannot be used for other transports.
The electronic wine accompanying document procedure (eWeinBV) allows you to create the wine accompanying document online:
- Before the upcoming transport, log in to the eWeinBV application with your user ID and prepare the electronic wine accompanying document.
- This will guide you step by step through the necessary information, which you can enter online.
- Finally, you confirm that all information provided is correct.
- The accompanying document is created, given a unique reference number and is immutable for you. The transport can begin.
- All parties involved (e.g. drivers, wineries, commission agents) can now access the electronic wine accompanying document online, or receive it digitally.
Submit the accompanying document by mail or fax:
- You fill out the 5-fold form legibly and completely.
- You give the driver the original. You keep the remaining four copies.
- The driver hands over the original to the wine transport recipient (e.g. the winery) at the destination.
- No later than one day after the start of the transport, you send two copies by pot or fax to the competent control authority at the place of loading.
- The remaining two copies are for your records.
All you need to do is create and submit the accompanying document. There is no processing or notification by the authority.
Who should I contact?
Ministry of Agriculture, Rural Areas, Europe and Consumer Protection (MLLEV)
Department of Consumer Protection
Fleethörn 29-31, 24103 Kiel
Phone: 0431 988-7264
What are the fees?
Administration fee: 0,00 - 15,00 EURPayment in advance: No
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
There is no deadline. The accompanying document is drawn up immediately before the transport. A transport permit from an authority is not necessary.
It is a pure report; there will be no processing or notification.
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.