We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Obtain certification of the required expertise in radiation protection
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
If you intend to operate X-ray equipment or handle radioactive materials, a certificate of competence from the competent authority is required. To do this, you must first successfully complete a recognized course to acquire specialist knowledge. You then apply to the competent authority for a certificate of professional competence. The authority will then examine your documents and the requirements and, if the examination is positive, will certify your specialist knowledge. It should also be noted that you must update your specialist knowledge after five years at the latest.
- Once you have successfully completed a recognized course to acquire specialist knowledge, you can informally apply to the competent authority for a certificate of the required specialist knowledge.
- It is also possible for the competent authority to approach you and ask you to submit proof of the required specialist knowledge.
- The authority will check your documents and the requirements and, if the check is positive, will send you the certificate of the required specialist knowledge.
Department of Radiation Protection at the Ministry for Energy Transition, Climate Protection, Environment and Nature of the State of Schleswig-Holstein (MEKUN)
- You must have successfully completed a course to acquire the required specialist knowledge
- You must be able to provide written or digital proof of the required practical experience
- You must have suitable training for the respective field of application
Which documents are required?
- Proof of suitable training for the respective area of application
- Proof of practical experience (certificate of competence)
- Proof of successful participation in recognized courses (must not date back more than five years).
What are the fees?
Fee: 200,00 - 1000,00 EURPayment in advance: No
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
The recognized course / training course must not have been completed more than 5 years ago.
2 to 4 weeks
What else should I know?
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.
Technically approved by
The Radiation Protection Department at the Ministry for Energy Transition, Climate Protection, Environment and Nature (MEKUN)
Professionally released on