We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Communicating the duties of the radiation protection officer
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
If the person responsible for radiation protection is a legal entity or a partnership with legal capacity, the tasks of the person responsible for radiation protection are performed by the person authorized to represent the company by law, articles of association or partnership agreement.
Please inform the competent authority of the details of the relevant person. If the body authorized to represent the company consists of several members or if there are several persons authorized to represent other associations of persons, please inform the competent authority which of these persons is responsible for radiation protection. The overall responsibility of all members of the body or members of the association of persons remains unaffected by this.
- You send the notification via the person responsible for radiation protection in your company, including all details and evidence, to the competent authority.
- The authority registers and processes your notification together with the evidence received.
- If information or evidence is missing, the authority will contact you with a request.
- If all the information and evidence is complete, the authority will decide on your application and send you a corresponding notification.
Department of Radiation Protection at the Ministry of Energy Transition, Climate Protection, Environment and Nature (MEKUN)
- In the case of a legal entity, it must be an authorized representative
- Reliability must be checked (e.g. by means of a certificate of good conduct)
Which documents are required?
- Certificate of specialist knowledge/updating of specialist knowledge (if no radiation protection officer has been appointed)
- License to practice medicine (for physicians)
- Certificate of good conduct (document type 0)
- Current extract from the commercial register
What are the fees?
Fee: 0,00 - 500,00 EURPayment in advance: NoThe costs depend on whether permits need to be changed or, for example, only an informal confirmation needs to be sent.
Processing time: 2 - 4 WeeksDepending on the documents and evidence submitted (completeness, quality).
What else should I know?
In the case of a legal entity, all natural persons authorized to represent it must be named and the contact person for the authority must be identified.
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.
Technically approved by
Department of Radiation Protection at the Ministry for Energy Transition, Climate Protection, Environment and Nature in Schleswig-Holstein (MEKUN)
Professionally released on