We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Applying for approval to operate or significantly change the operation of a technical X-ray facility
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
You require a permit to operate or significantly change the operation of technical X-ray equipment that requires a permit. When you apply for this, the authorities will check the documents you have submitted. If all requirements are met, you will receive a permit.
The Department of Radiation Protection at the Ministry of Energy Transition, Climate Protection, Environment and Nature of the State of Schleswig-Holstein (MEKUN)
- There are no facts that raise concerns about the reliability of the person responsible for radiation protection or of the persons performing the tasks of the person responsible for radiation protection.
- and: proof of specialist knowledge is available, if required.
- The number of radiation protection officers required for the safe performance of the activity has been appointed and they have been granted the necessary powers to perform their duties.
- It is ensured that the persons working have the necessary knowledge and skills with regard to possible radiation hazards and the protective measures to be applied.
- The personnel required to carry out the work safely are available.
- The equipment is available and the safety regulations are complied with.
- This is a justified type of activity and there are no other public law regulations to the contrary.
Which documents are required?
- Fully completed and signed application
- Plans, drawings and descriptions required to check the approval requirements
- Information that makes it possible to check whether
- the number of radiation protection officers required for the safe performance of the activity has been appointed and that they have been granted the necessary powers to perform their duties,
- it is ensured that the equipment is available and measures have been taken that are necessary according to the state of the art so that the protection regulations are complied with,
- information that makes it possible to check whether the radiation protection officers are reliable and have the necessary expertise in radiation protection
- a copy of a radiation protection instruction if it is necessary to issue a radiation protection instruction, i.e. in particular
- Proof of expertise in radiation protection including proof of updating
- Certificate and test report on radiation protection testing of the device by an expert or an expert organization
- Type approval certificate with confirmation of routine testing or CE certificate of conformity
- Proof of knowledge of radiation protection for the personnel deployed, including updates of this proof
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
You must apply for approval before putting the X-ray equipment into operation.
Processing time: 2 - 6 Weeks
- Action before the administrative court
Applications / forms
What else should I know?
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.
Technically approved by
Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation, Nuclear Safety and Consumer Protection (BMUV)
Professionally released on