We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Display inspection, testing, maintenance and repair of X-ray equipment or interference emitters
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
Do you intend to inspect, test, maintain or repair X-ray equipment or sources of interference on a commercial basis? In these cases, you must notify the competent authority in writing before starting the activity.
If the competent authority does not prohibit your planned activity, you may commence the activity. A prohibition may be issued if:
- There are facts that give rise to concerns about the reliability of the person obliged in the notification,
- Required evidence is not or no longer fulfilled or
- there are facts that give rise to concerns as to whether the personnel required to carry out the activity are available.
- Before commencing an activity (inspection, testing, maintenance, repair), all necessary certificates must be submitted to the competent authority.
- You can submit the evidence to the competent authority by post together with the notification.
- If the competent authority has no objections to the evidence you have submitted, you can start the activity.
Department of Radiation Protection at the Ministry of Energy Transition, Climate Protection, Environment and Nature of the State of Schleswig-Holstein (MEKUN)
The requirements are fulfilled if:
1. the written appointment of the radiation protection officer(s) by the person responsible for radiation protection, stating the internal decision-making area of the radiation protection officer(s) in the applicant's company, has been submitted.
2. proof of the radiation protection officer's or the radiation protection officer's or the radiation protection officer's specialist knowledge in radiation protection is provided by submitting a certificate of specialist knowledge (specialist knowledge group R5.1 / R5.2 or R6.1 / R6.2).
3. proof of the existing equipment and the measures required according to the state of the art to ensure compliance with the protection regulations.
4. there must be no other facts that give rise to concerns about the reliability of the person obliged to make the notification. Furthermore, there must be no facts that give rise to concerns about the safe execution of the activities due to a lack of necessary personnel
Which documents are required?
- Written appointment of the radiation protection officer by the person responsible for radiation protection, stating the internal decision-making area.
- Proof of expertise (and updating if necessary) in radiation protection for the radiation protection officer.
- Proof of specialist knowledge (and updating if necessary) in radiation protection for the radiation protection officer if no radiation protection officer is required.
- Proof of the necessary equipment and radiation protection measures taken, which are required according to the state of the art.
What are the fees?
Fee: 100,00 - 1000,00 EURPayment in advance: No
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
Before taking up/starting work
Processing time: 2 - 4 Weeks
What else should I know?
You must report your activity for the first time in the federal state where your company is based. If you work or want to work in other federal states, you must inform the competent local authority.
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.
Technically approved by
Radiation Protection Division at the Ministry for Energy Transition, Climate Protection, Environment and Nature (MEKUN)
Professionally released on