We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Notify termination of the approved or notified operation or handling
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
If you wish to terminate the operation of an X-ray device, you are obliged to notify the competent authority. The termination of operation can be, for example, the sale or disposal of the X-ray equipment.
- You send the deregistration of the X-ray device to the competent authority.
- They register your notification for the respective device.
- You send the deregistration of an X-ray device to the competent authority.
- This registers your message about the respective device.
Department of Radiation Protection at the Ministry of Energy Transition, Climate Protection, Environment and Nature of the State of Schleswig-Holstein (MEKUN)
You want to end the operation of an X-ray system or have already done so.
Which documents are required?
- Proof of the whereabouts of the X-ray equipment (e.g. disposal or sale)
- If you have received a permit for the operation of the X-ray equipment, please return the original to the competent authority
What are the fees?
Fee: free of charge
Processing time: 2 - 4 Days
What else should I know?
When deregistering an approved X-ray device, the original approval must be returned to the competent authority.
You can informally send notification to the competent authority that you no longer wish to use an X-ray device.
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.
Technically approved by
Department of Radiation Protection at the Ministry for Energy Transition, Climate Protection, Environment and Nature in Schleswig-Holstein (MEKUN)
Professionally released on