We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Apply for a further training bonus for continuing professional development
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
The Schleswig-Holstein further training bonus supports up to 40 percent of seminar costs (max. 1,500 euros/calendar year) for job-related further training for employees with a job in Schleswig-Holstein or for self-employed persons with their registered office and business operations in Schleswig-Holstein. The remaining 60 percent of the seminar costs must be covered by your employer.
You can apply for the Schleswig-Holstein continuing education bonus online and in writing.
If you would like to apply for the continuing education bonus online:
- If you register with the Servicekonto Plus, your identity has already been verified and you can submit the funding application completely online.
- If you register with the Service Account and submit the application online, you must also send an accompanying data form by post to Investitionsbank Schleswig-Holstein, as an original signature is required.
- If the signed data slip is not received at least four weeks before the start of the training, the application will be rejected as not having been submitted on time. To meet this deadline, it is advisable to allow three working days for the application to arrive by post.
- Investitionsbank Schleswig-Holstein will approve your application or, due to the short notice of the start of the further training, will initially approve the early start of the measure. Approval for the early start of the measure does not result in a legal entitlement to funding. Further training may not begin without a grant notification or approval for the early start of the measure, otherwise funding is excluded.
- If funding is approved, the funds will be paid out after completion of the training, submission of all necessary documents and completion of the verification of use.
If you would like to apply for the continuing education bonus in writing:
- You fill out the application form provided on the IB.SH website and send it to IB.SH with your original signature.
- The remaining steps are the same as the online procedure.
Who should I contact?
- Investitionsbank Schleswig-Holstein
- Ministry of Economic Affairs, Transport, Labor, Technology and Tourism- Department 50 "Active Labor Market Policy, Labor Market Promotion, European Social Fund"
- Your further training must serve your professional advancement or professional development.
- Your further training is not funded by another body or you have not submitted an application for this further training.
- Your training is not funded under the Upgrading Training Assistance Act (AFBG) or you have not submitted an application.
- Your further training measure is not carried out by chambers of agriculture.
- Your place of work is in Schleswig-Holstein (in the case of employed persons).
- Your place of business and the office are located in Schleswig-Holstein (in the case of self-employed persons).
- You are not a civil servant.
- You are not an employee of a regional authority (federal, state, local authority), a public law institution or an office.
- You are not an employee of a religious community (except church).
- You are not an employee of a transfer company.
- You are not an employee of a continuing education provider or the continuing education institution that provides the continuing education to be funded.
- You are not registered as unemployed with the Employment Agency.
- Your further training course comprises no less than 16 hours (including pedagogical breaks).
Which documents are required?
For employed persons in an employment relationship:
- Main application
- Appendix "Information on cost sharing for employees (to be completed by the employer)
- Enclosure "Form for continuing education providers" (to be completed by the continuing education provider)
- Annex to the application for minors and supervised applicants, if applicable
For self-employed persons:
- Main application
- Annex "Information on cost sharing for self-employed persons" (to be completed by the self-employed person)
- Business registration in the case of tradespeople (copy)
- Registration with the relevant tax office in the case of freelancers (copy)
What are the fees?
Administration fee: free of charge
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
Application deadline: 4 WeeksBefore the start of training.
Processing time: 15 Working daysProcessing usually takes up to 15 working days.
- Further information on how to lodge an objection can be found in the notification of your application for the Schleswig-Holstein continuing education bonus.
- Appeal to the administrative court
What else should I know?
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.
Technically approved by
Ministry of Economic Affairs, Transport, Labor, Technology and Tourism of the State of Schleswig-Holstein
Professionally released on