We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Show modification of an installation requiring approval
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
If you wish to make a change to the location, nature or operation of an installation that requires a permit, you must notify the competent authority before starting the change.
The competent authority will confirm your notification and decide whether your project requires a permit and/or which documents you may need to submit. This also applies to accident-relevant changes or if you intend to cease operations.
Changes to the location, type or operation of an installation requiring a permit must be notified to the competent authority in writing or electronically at least one month before the change is to begin, unless a permit is applied for.
- You must notify the competent authority of the planned change in writing or, if necessary, using the ELiA web application.
- You enclose the necessary documents with the notification, insofar as these may be required to check whether the project requires approval.
- The competent authority will immediately confirm receipt of the notification and the enclosed documents in writing or electronically; in the case of an electronic notification, it may also request additional copies and the transmission of the documents to be enclosed with the notification in written form.
- Upon receipt of the notification, the competent authority will inform you immediately which additional documents it requires to assess the requirements.
- If necessary, the competent authority will decide that your project requires a permit. The authority will inform you of its decision within one month
- You may implement the change as soon as the competent authority informs you that the change does not require approval or the competent authority has not issued a statement one month after the notification documents are complete.
- In the case of an incident-relevant change, you may only make the change if the competent authority informs you that no approval is required.
- You must enclose the necessary documents with the notification, insofar as these may be required to check whether the project requires approval.
- If, in the opinion of the competent authority, approval is required, an approval procedure in accordance with § 10 BImSchG must be carried out.
- Approval is not required if the adverse effects caused by the change are obviously minor.
Which documents are required?
The notification procedure requires a written or electronic notification. The following documents must be enclosed:
- Required drawings, plans, expert opinions
- explanations and
- other documents (if necessary, ask the competent authority).
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
At least one month before the change is implemented.
Processing time: 1 MonthIn the event of an incident-relevant change, processing takes 2 months.
Applications / forms
Before completing the permit application, please use the opportunity to consult with the licensing authority responsible for you (State Office for the Environment (LfU) of the State of Schleswig-Holstein).
ELiA offers a simply structured interface clearly structured according to individual forms and supported by help, sample requests, presets, key tables and plausibility checks. Saving is possible at any processing stage. The forms have to be processed sequentially, as there are dependencies between them.
a) Postal dispatch on data carrier - You can send the application file with all attachments on CD, DVD or USB stick to the approval authority.
b) Electronic dispatch as a ZIP file using a secure mailbox (encrypted, possibly signed, automatic)
What else should I know?
Notification is only required if the change may have an impact on the protected goods listed in Section 1 of the Federal Immission Control Act.
In some federal states, the ELiA application is available free of charge for submitting applications.
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.
Technically approved by
Saxon State Ministry for Energy, Climate Protection, Environment and Agriculture (SMEKUL)
Professionally released on