We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Apply for approval in simplified procedure for a plant according to BImSchG
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
Permits for installations of a certain type or size can be issued in a simplified procedure. In these cases, the procedure is carried out without public participation.
You will be granted a permit if you fulfill the obligations arising from the Federal Immission Control Act and if the project does not conflict with any other regulations under public law.
For information on the cases in which a simplified approval procedure is possible, please refer to the legal basis.
- They apply for simplified authorisation from the competent authority in writing or by ELiA.
- You attach the necessary documents to the application.
- The competent authority shall immediately acknowledge receipt of the application and the attached documents in writing or electronically.
- Upon receipt of the application, the competent authority will inform you of the additional documents it needs to assess the requirements.
- They can only start their project after receiving the permit.
State Office for the Environment of the State of Schleswig-Holstein
- You must prove that you will comply with the obligations of the Federal Immission Control Act when constructing and operating a plant.
- There are no other regulations under public law or occupational health and safety concerns that conflict with the project.
Which documents are required?
- Main application
- required drawings, plans or expert opinions
- explanations of the plant
- other documents (if necessary, ask the competent authority)
What are the fees?
Administration fee: free of charge
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
Before construction of the plant.
Processing time: 3 MonthsThe competent authority may extend the period by a further three months.
- For more information on how to file an appeal, see the notice.
Applications / forms
ELiA stands for "Electronic Immission Control Application" and is an IT solution for applying for the approval of a plant in accordance with the Federal Immission Control Act (BImSchG). With it, companies, or the engineering offices commissioned by them, can create the very extensive application electronically and send it encrypted to the approval authority.
Before filling out the permit application, please take advantage of the opportunity of a consultation with the licensing authority responsible for you (State Office for the Environment of the State of Schleswig-Holstein).
ELiA offers a simply structured interface that is clearly structured according to individual forms and is supported by help, sample applications, default settings, key tables and plausibility checks. Saving is possible at any processing stage. The forms have to be processed in order, as there are dependencies between them.
Notes on shipping:
a) Postal dispatch on data carrier
You can send the application file with all attachments on CD, DVD or USB stick to the approval authority.
b) Electronic dispatch as a ZIP file via a secure mailbox (encrypted, possibly signed, automatic)
ELiA is used in the following states: Berlin, Brandenburg, Bremen, Hamburg, Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania, Lower Saxony, Saxony and Schleswig-Holstein.
What else should I know?
There are no clues or specifics.
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.
Technically approved by
Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation, Nuclear Safety and Consumer Protection (BMUV)
Professionally released on