We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Apply for approval of the premature construction of a plant requiring a permit
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
You have applied for the approval of a plant requiring a permit? Then you can also apply to the competent authority to start construction of the plant ahead of schedule.
The competent authority can revoke the approval at any time. In addition, the approval may be subject to conditions or granted conditionally if you still have to meet certain requirements. The conditions are intended to ensure that the plant can be dismantled if it is not approved. For this purpose, the competent authority may require a security from you. Collateral can be, for example, the deposit of money or securities as well as guarantees.
- If you would like to obtain approval for the early start of the construction of a plant requiring a permit, you must submit a written application in advance to the competent authority.
- The application must be accompanied by drawings, explanations and the justified choice of location required to check the requirements, as well as evidence of the necessity of early starting.
- The competent authority shall decide on the early start authorisation.
- You will receive a notification of the granting or refusal of admission.
State Office for the Environment of the State of Schleswig-Holstein
- From the application and the required documents, the competent body must be able to sufficiently assess the impact of the planned installation.
- Your application must show a justified interest in the premature start.
- As the applicant, you must undertake to compensate for all damage caused by the premature construction up to the time of the decision and, if the project is not approved, to restore it to its previous condition.
Which documents are required?
- Application for early construction of a facility requiring a permit
- required drawings, plans, expert opinions
- explanations of the plant
- other documents (if necessary, ask the competent authority)
What are the fees?
Administration fee: free of charge
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
You must submit the application before you begin construction of the facility.
The competent authority may extend the period by a further three months.
- For more information on how to file an appeal, see the notice.
Applications / forms
ELiA stands for "Electronic Immission Control Application" and is an IT solution for applying for the approval of a plant in accordance with the Federal Immission Control Act (BImSchG). With it, you or the engineering offices commissioned by you can create the very extensive application electronically and send it encrypted to the approval authority.
Before filling out the permit application, please take advantage of the opportunity of a consultation with the licensing authority responsible for you (State Office for the Environment (LfU).
ELiA offers a simply structured interface that is clearly structured according to individual forms and is supported by help, sample applications, default settings, key tables and plausibility checks. Saving is possible at any processing stage. The forms have to be processed in order, as there are dependencies between them.
Notes on shipping:
a) Postal dispatch on data carrier - You can send the application file with all attachments on CD, DVD or USB stick to the approval authority.
b) Electronic dispatch as a ZIP file via a secure mailbox (encrypted, possibly signed, automatic)
Note: ELiA is used in the following countries: Berlin, Brandenburg, Bremen, Hamburg, Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania, Lower Saxony, Saxony, Schleswig-Holstein and Thuringia.
What else should I know?
If you wish to have significant changes to a facility requiring a permit approved, the competent body may also provisionally permit the operation of the facility if the change serves to ensure the lawful construction or operation of the facility.
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.
Technically approved by
Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation, Nuclear Safety and Consumer Protection (BMUV)
Professionally released on