We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Report the construction and operation or modification of an installation not requiring a permit that is relevant to a major accident
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
Do you operate an installation that does not require a permit under immission control legislation, which is an operating area or part of an operating area, and are you planning an interference-relevant change to it?
Or are you planning an incident-relevant construction and operation of an installation that does not require a permit and is an operating area or part of an operating area?
These projects can lead to a significant increase in risk from the installation as a result of the construction or modification or other immission law requirements can no longer be guaranteed.
The immission control authorities must therefore be informed of these changes so that the requirements under immission law can be checked. To do this, you must register your project with the responsible authority before it is carried out. The notification can be made in writing or electronically.
- You notify the competent authority of the accident-relevant construction or modification of the installation that does not require a permit before commissioning or implementing your project.
- You can do this using the EliA service or in writing. You enclose the necessary documents with the notification.
- The competent authority will confirm receipt of the notification and the enclosed documents. If necessary, the authority will request further and/or additional documents.
- No later than two months after receipt of the notification and the complete documents, the competent authority will inform you whether your project requires approval or not.
- If the competent authority informs you that no approval procedure is required, you as the operator or owner of the project can carry out the construction and operation or modification immediately after the authority's notification.
- However, if the authority comes to the conclusion that your project requires a permit, you must then apply for a permit for an accident-relevant construction oraccident-relevantrelevant modification.
State Office for the Environment (LfU) of the State of Schleswig-Holstein
An accident-relevant construction and operation as well as accident-relevant changesnstallation must be registered with the competent authority if:
- The installation is not subject to licensing and is either an operating area or part of an operating area,
- an incident-relevant construction and operation or incident-relevant modification is planned and
- an application has not already been made for a permit for the construction and operation or modification of an installation not requiring a permit.
An incident-relevantlicensing procedure for an installation not subject to licensing is required and must be applied for if:
- The appropriate safety distance of the installation is undercut for the first time,
- the distance is further reduced or
- a significant increase in risk is triggered.
Which documents are required?
- Required drawings, plans, expert opinions
- explanations and
- other documents (if necessary, ask the competent authority).
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
Before implementation of the planned project.
Processing time: 2 MonthsThe processing period begins after receipt of the application and the complete documents.
Applications / forms
ELiA stands for "Electronic Immission Control Application" and is an IT solution to apply for the approval of a plant according to the Federal Immission Control Act (BImSchG). With it, you or the engineering offices commissioned by you can create the very extensive application electronically and send it encrypted to the approval authority.
Before completing the permit application, please use the opportunity to consult with the licensing authority responsible for you (State Office for the Environment (LfU).
ELiA offers a simply structured interface clearly structured according to individual forms and supported by help, sample requests, preferences, key tables and plausibility checks. Saving is possible at any processing stage. The forms have to be processed sequentially, as there are dependencies between them.
a) Postal dispatch on data carrier - You can send the application file with all attachments on CD, DVD or USB stick to the approval authority.
b) Electronic dispatch as a ZIP file using a secure mailbox (encrypted, possibly signed, automatic)
Note: ELiA is used in the following countries: Berlin, Brandenburg, Bremen, Hamburg, Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania, Lower Saxony, Saxony, Schleswig-Holstein and Thuringia.
What else should I know?
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.
Technically approved by
Saxon State Ministry for Energy, Climate Protection, Environment and Agriculture (SMEKUL)
Professionally released on