We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Proof of disposal Confirmation
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
The disposal, i.e. the recovery or the disposal including the collection and transport of hazardous waste, is subject to a waste law verification procedure. Waste producers as well as owners, transporters, collectors and disposers of hazardous waste are obliged to do so. Private households and small quantity producers who do not generate more than two tons of hazardous waste per year are exempt.
If the disposer is not approved for the privileged procedure and no collective proof of a carrier can be used, because more than 20 tons of the waste are generated in the year at the point of generation, an officially confirmed proof of disposal is required.
- Preparation of the declaration of responsibility (DEN, VE, DA) by the producer,
- Completion of the declaration of proof with the declaration of acceptance (AE) of the disposer,
- Submission of the electronic proof to the disposal authority,
- Acknowledgement of receipt with subsequent request by the disposal authority in the case of incomplete or incorrect documents or confirmation of receipt by the disposal authority in the case of complete and correct documents.
- Keeping of accompanying documents for each transport.
Access to the electronic verification procedure through a post office box directly at the ZKS or via a provider.
An electronic signature card is required for the necessary electronic signature of the verification documents. This signature card is available from various providers.
Which documents are required?
- Prescribed forms of the detection regulation
- including suitable declaration analysis
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
The evidence must be valid at the time of disposal.
The authority has 30 days to confirm receipt of complete and correct documentation, receipt must be confirmed within 12 calendar days.
A record can be confirmed for a maximum of five years.
The deadlines for sending electronic consignment bills by the disposal company are 10 calendar days.
1 to 4 weeks
Applications / forms
- Form designation: DEN, VE, DA, AE, BB
- Link to the aforementioned form, if applicable: Only possible electronically via the electronic verification procedure
- Online procedure possible: yes
- Written form required: yes
- Personal appearance required: no
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.
Technically approved by
|Ministry for Environment, Energy, Food and Forestry Rhineland-Palatinate
Professionally released on