We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Have it checked annually whether my child receives maintenance advance
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
The responsible maintenance advance office checks annually whether you are entitled to maintenance advance.
You must answer the relevant questions and submit documents for the check.
Inform the maintenance advance office immediately of any changes in your circumstances during the entire period in which you are receiving benefits. Contact the maintenance advance office, even if you are unsure. This will help you to avoid possible reclaims of benefits.
Who should I contact?
To your responsible maintenance advance office.
- You already receive maintenance advance.
- You are a single parent and live in a household with your child.
- You live in Germany.
- The other parent pays no or irregular maintenance for your child, or pays less than agreed.
- Children between the ages of 12 and 17 are not dependent on SGB II benefits.
- The single parent You have your own gross income of at least EUR 600 per month.
Which documents are required?
- Proof of failure to pay maintenance
- If applicable, proof of the income of both parents
What are the fees?
There are no costs.
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
Inform the maintenance advance office immediately if your circumstances change.
- Compulsory action
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.
Technically approved by
Federal Ministry for Family Affairs, Senior Citizens, Women and Youth (BMFSFJ)
Professionally released on