We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Applying for funding for digitization measures for small businesses - Module 1 (consulting)
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
Small and medium-sized enterprises based or operating in Schleswig-Holstein are eligible for funding. The funding of games is subject to cultural criteria (cultural test). A significant proportion of the creative work within the framework of the planned funding project (e.g. concept development, programming, music recordings, design) must take place in Schleswig-Holstein. The planned game must meet the requirements for the protection of minors and receive or have received an age rating from a recognized institution of voluntary self-regulation (USK).
The application for funding for low-threshold digitization measures in small companies - Module 1 (consulting) can be applied for online.
- This is a one-step procedure in which the application is submitted directly.
- Registration with the state's company account
- Preparation and submission of the application
- If an early start of the measure has been applied for, a written approval for the early start will be issued. The project can then begin.
- Final review of the application by the granting authority
- Issue of a grant notification (in the event of a positive review)
- Receipts and evidence must be submitted for the reimbursement of eligible expenditure.
Who should I contact?
Business Development and Technology Transfer Schleswig-Holstein GmbH
- You must submit offers or proof of market/price research and requirements for the consulting company for the consulting services to be obtained.
- An excerpt from the commercial register is also required. If there is no entry in the commercial register, a business registration must be submitted together with a copy of the identity card of the person(s) authorized to represent the company.
- The consulting company must be licensed for federal go-digital consulting.
- The project will produce a written consultancy report with individual solutions and recommendations for the specific implementation of digitization processes that lead to new or significantly improved methods or processes.
- The calculated consultancy costs amount to a minimum of 2,500 euros and a maximum of 20,000 euros.
- The funded measure should be completed within eight months.
- The project must not have been started yet.
- The company must be based or have a permanent establishment in Schleswig-Holstein.
- Your company must be a small business.
Which documents are required?
- Extract from the commercial register.
- Alternatively: Business registration in connection with a copy of the identity card of the authorized representative(s)
- Offer(s) for the consulting service(s)
- Data protection information
What are the fees?
Fee: free of charge
Processing time: 4 - 8 WeeksThe duration depends on the number of applications received.
You can lodge an objection.
What else should I know?
The information specified as relevant to the subsidy in the application and in the other documents to be submitted is relevant to the subsidy. A declaration to this effect must be submitted as part of the application. The granting authority must be informed immediately of any changes to facts relevant to the subsidy. In the event of deliberate or reckless misrepresentation, prosecution for subsidy fraud must be expected.
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.
Technically approved by
Ministry of Economic Affairs, Transport, Labor, Technology and Tourism of the State of Schleswig-Holstein
Professionally released on