We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Applying for permission to navigate in waters not intended for shipping
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
If you need a permit to drive motor vehicles on waters that are not navigable for ships, you can apply for this under certain conditions.
- You submit an application to your local water authority.
- The authority examines your application.
- You will receive a notice of rejection or approval.
Who should I contact?
To the lower water authority.
You must be authorized to drive a motor vehicle.
Which documents are required?
- Personal details (identity card, boat license
- Drive type of the boat (gasoline or electric motor)
- Power of the boat (PS/KW)
- Details of the body of water to be used
- Disabled person's pass and fishing license, if applicable
What are the fees?
Administration fee: 50,00 - 500,00 EURPayment in advance: NoFee framework according to tariff item 24.9 of the General Tariff of Fees.
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
There is no deadline.
The processing time depends on the individual case.
What else should I know?
- There is no legal entitlement to the granting of authorization.
You do not require a permit for the performance of tasks
- watercourse maintenance
- watercourse supervision
- the hydrological measuring service
- fisheries supervision
- rescue services
- the state police
- the professional fishery.
- Likewise, severely disabled persons who hold a fishing license do not require a permit to use a vehicle with an electric motor with a power output of up to 900 watts.
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.
Technically approved by
Ministry for Energy Transition, Climate Protection, Environment and Nature
Professionally released on