We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Applying for funding for prototype development of digital games - Module 2
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
Small and medium-sized enterprises based or operating in Schleswig-Holstein are eligible for funding. The funding of games is subject to cultural criteria (cultural test). A significant proportion of the creative work within the framework of the planned funding project (e.g. concept development, programming, music recordings, design) must take place in Schleswig-Holstein. The planned game must meet the requirements for the protection of minors and receive or have received an age rating from a recognized institution of voluntary self-regulation (USK).
- Registration with the company account of the country
- Preparation and submission of the application
- If an application for an early start has been submitted, a written approval for the early start will be issued. The project can then begin.
- Final review of the application by the granting authority
- Issue of a grant notification (in the event of a positive review)
- Receipts and supporting documents must be submitted for reimbursement of eligible expenditure.
- Payment of the funding (in installments)
- Submission of the proof of use (factual report; proof of project expenditure)
- Final notification
Who should I contact?
Business Development and Technology Transfer Schleswig-Holstein GmbH
- The project must not have been started yet.
- The company must be based/operating in Schleswig-Holstein.
- The applicant company must be a small or medium-sized enterprise.
- No other federal funding programs (in particular computer game funding) or the European Union (EU) may be used for the project applied for.
- The planned project must meet the requirements for the protection of minors.
- The cultural test must be met.
- The project must contribute to the cross-cutting objectives (equality, non-discrimination and sustainable development).
- Module 1 of the funding program must already have been completed or an existing concept must be submitted.
Which documents are required?
- Extract from the commercial register
- Alternatively: Business registration in connection with a copy of the identity card of the person authorized to represent the company
- Culture test
- Annex to the cross-sectional objectives (scoring sheet)
- Project description
- Concept of the game
- Proof that project staff are employed by the company (e.g. employment contracts)
- Proof of qualifications of all project staff
- Data protection clarification
What are the fees?
Administration fee: free of charge
Processing time: 4 - 8 WeeksThe duration depends on the number of applications received.
The information specified as relevant to the subsidy in the application and in the other documents to be submitted is relevant to the subsidy. A declaration to this effect must be submitted as part of the application. The granting authority must be informed immediately of any changes to facts relevant to the subsidy. In the event of deliberate or reckless misrepresentation, prosecution for subsidy fraud must be expected.
De minimis aid
The grant under these guidelines is de minimis aid. The total amount of de minimis aid granted to a company may not exceed EUR 200,000 gross over a period of three fiscal years. The three-year period is fluid, i.e. the total amount of de minimis aid granted in the current fiscal year and in the previous two fiscal years must be determined each time new de minimis aid is granted.
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.
Technically approved by
Ministry of Economic Affairs, Transport, Labor, Technology and Tourism of the State of Schleswig-Holstein
Professionally released on