We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Apply for public financial aid for the commercial sector as part of regional economic development
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
The funding measure is aimed at cross-sector investments by companies to strengthen the adaptability and competitiveness of the regional economy and to compensate for locational disadvantages in the sense of balanced and equal spatial development in Schleswig-Holstein.
- You submit a funding application to Investitionsbank Schleswig-Holstein. It is recommended that you seek advice from Investitionsbank Schleswig-Holstein beforehand.
- Investitionsbank Schleswig-Holstein will check the application and request any missing documents or information.
- Once a complete application has been submitted, Investitionsbank Schleswig-Holstein will decide whether to approve the funding.
- There is no legal entitlement to funding.
- A project can only be started before the funding is approved if you apply for an early start of the measure and this is approved by Investitionsbank Schleswig-Holstein.
- The project must not have been started yet.
- The project should make contributions in the areas of equality, non-discrimination and sustainable development.
- The overall financing of the project must be secured.
- The project must be carried out in Schleswig-Holstein.
Which documents are required?
- Application form
- Project description
- Cost and financing plan
- Scoring table - contributions to the cross-cutting objectives
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
We recommend seeking advice from Investitionsbank Schleswig-Holstein before submitting an application. The application must be submitted before the start of the project. The project may not be started without approval.
Processing regularly takes several months.
You can lodge an objection and appeal to the administrative court.
What else should I know?
The beneficiaries are bound to fulfill the conditions associated with the funding and the purpose of the grant for a certain period of time (earmarking). The earmarking period is up to 5 years, depending on the type and design of the respective project, and is specified in the grant notification.
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.
Technically approved by
Ministry of Economic Affairs, Transport, Labor, Technology and Tourism of the State of Schleswig-Holstein
Professionally released on