We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Deletion of one of several trades or trades similar to a trade
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
If you are registered with several trades or trades similar to trades in the trades register or in the register of owners of a business of a craft not requiring a license or a trade similar to a craft and some of these commercial activities are not to be continued, you must apply for their deletion. The Chamber of Skilled Crafts with which your business is registered is responsible for accepting the application. You are entitled to apply as the business owner, partner in a partnership or legal representative of a corporation (e.g. managing director of a GmbH).
The deletion of a craft or craft-like trade must be
- by the owner of the business,
- in the case of partnerships, by all partners and
- in the case of legal entities, by the authorized representative bodies of the company (e.g. managing director of a GmbH)
can be applied for.
The Chamber of Skilled Crafts in whose district the main commercial establishment is located is responsible.
- Existing registration with several trades or trades similar to trades in the trades register or in the register of owners of a business of a craft not requiring a license or a trade similar to a craft.
- Some of these commercial activities should not be continued.
Which documents are required?
- Fully completed and signed application for deletion
- Original of the craft card for deletion of a craft requiring a license
What are the fees?
The specific fee can be found in the Chamber of Crafts' schedule of fees, which is available on the Chamber's website.
which is available on the Chamber's website.
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
Your entry will be deleted immediately if the requirements are met.
The deletion cannot be made retroactively, so that it can take place at the earliest on the date of receipt of the deletion request.
Applications / forms
What else should I know?
There are no special notes or features.
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.
Technically approved by
The Senator for Economics, Labor and Europe of the Free Hanseatic City of Bremen
Professionally released on