We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Apply for funding for technologies for collaboration and educational formats (digital learning)
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
If you would like to create collaboration and education formats that convey innovative content on the one hand and enable exchange, knowledge transfer and collaboration on innovative technologies on the other, you can receive funding under certain conditions.
On the one hand, the Digital Learning Campus (DLC) consists of a digital learning and collaboration platform on which you can set up your own access profile at the latest when the DLC learning locations are launched and which will later also cater to individual learning preferences. On the other hand, the DLC consists of a series of physical learning and collaboration locations networked via the platform.
This is expected to be offered at the university locations in Flensburg, Kiel, Heide and Lübeck, where learning and collaboration will be accompanied by tutors and trainers.
- On the basis of the request for a full application, submit a funding application to Investitionsbank Schleswig-Holstein. It is recommended that you seek advice from Investitionsbank Schleswig-Holstein beforehand.
- Investitionsbank Schleswig-Holstein will check the application and request any missing documents or information.
- Once a complete application has been submitted, Investitionsbank Schleswig-Holstein will decide whether to approve the funding. There is no legal entitlement to funding.
- A project can only be started before the funding is approved if you apply for an early start of the measure and this is approved by Investitionsbank Schleswig-Holstein.
Who should I contact?
- The project must not have been started yet.
- The project should make contributions in the areas of equality, non-discrimination and sustainable development.
- The overall financing of the project must be secured.
- The project must be carried out in Schleswig-Holstein.
- Cooperation agreement between the partners or associated partners as well as a letter of intent from all partners
- Accessibility with regard to non-discriminatory access to the physical learning locations and to the offers on the platform
- Provision of freely accessible licenses from the project developments
- Willingness of the partners of the DLC learning locations to cooperate mutually with the DLC Hub and to participate constructively in its accompanying research
- Willingness of the network partners of the DLC learning locations to provide an interface to the Future Skills platform (learning platform)
- Transfer and networking from the DLC project to the university is ensured at the university coordinating the network
- The project (learning location) has at least three partners
- The DLC hub is carried out as a joint project by at least one state university with at least one other university and/or research institution
Which documents are required?
- Service account application (company account)
- Online application or application in paper form
- Project description
- Cost and financing plan
- Application recommendation letter
- Proof of legitimacy regarding the legal form of the applicant
- Assessment under state aid law
- Scoring sheet on the cross-cutting objectives
- Data protection declaration
- If applicable, proof of the conditions for the approval of construction projects
What are the fees?
Administration fee: free of charge
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
The deadline for submitting an expression of interest to Investitionsbank Schleswig-Holstein expired on 03.05.2023.
After receiving the invitation to apply and before submitting the application, we recommend that you seek advice from Investitionsbank Schleswig-Holstein. The application must be submitted before the start of the project. The project may not be started without approval.
Processing takes at least 1-2 months, but can regularly take several months.
You can lodge an objection and appeal to the administrative court.
What else should I know?
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.
Technically approved by
Ministry of Economy, Transport, Labor, Technology and Tourism
Professionally released on