We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Notify changes in shareholders and changes in the authorization to represent the company
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
Craft businesses that require a license are recorded in the Register of Craftsmen, while those that do not require a license or are similar trades are recorded in the Register of Owners of a Craft Business that does not require a license or is similar to a craft. The chambers of crafts and trades are responsible for keeping both registers at regional level.
The registers kept by the chambers of crafts and trades contain data on business owners. If the business owner is a partnership or corporation, certain data on the partners and authorized representatives is also recorded. If new partners join or old partners leave a registered company, the Chamber of Skilled Crafts must be informed. The same applies to a change of authorized representatives, for example if there is a change in the management of a GmbH.
Inform the Chamber of Skilled Crafts responsible for the company about the change in data.
The Chamber of Skilled Crafts in whose district the main commercial establishment is located is responsible.
- Business registered with a chamber of crafts in the register of craftsmen or in the register of proprietors of a business in a craft not requiring a license or a trade similar to a craft
- The following must be notified
- The entry of new partners or the departure of old partners or
- Change of persons authorized to represent companies (e.g. change of management in the case of a GmbH).
Which documents are required?
- Information about the company:
- Establishment number
- Farm name
- Details of the concern: Entry or withdrawal of shareholders or change in the power of representation
What are the fees?
The specific fee can be found in the Chamber of Crafts' schedule of fees, which is available on the Chamber's website.
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
§ Section 6 (1) of the Crafts Code (HWO)
§ Section 19 of the Crafts Code (HWO)
What else should I know?
There are no indications or special features.
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.
Technically approved by
The Senator for Economics, Labor and Europe of the Free Hanseatic City of Bremen
Professionally released on