We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
In the case of warnings and fines in road traffic, grant the accused the hearing
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
If you have been informed by cover letter that you have committed an administrative offence in road traffic, you will also be informed there that you can take advantage of the hearing.
This gives you the opportunity to comment on the accusation and, for example, to refute the information provided by the authority.
There is no obligation to use the hearing.
- The competent authority will send you the notification that you have committed an administrative offence in road traffic.
- The letter informs you that you can comment on the allegation.
- You can provide your information in writing on the hearing form or online.
- If you wish to provide the information in writing, fill in the fields on the consultation form and then send it by post to the competent authority.
- If you wish to provide the information online, follow the link provided in the letter and enter the access code mentioned in the letter. Then fill in the required fields and press the "Send" button.
- After checking your information, the authority will inform you whether the accusation remains.
- You are accused of a traffic offence
Which documents are required?
- Hearing form
- Alternatively: Cover letter with the file number and the access code if you would like to use the hearing online
What are the fees?
There are no costs.
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
There is no deadline.
Applications / forms
Forms available: yes
Written form required: no
Informal application possible: no
Personal appearance required: no
Online services available: no
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.
Technically approved by
Federal Ministry of Justice (BMJ)
Professionally released on