We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Submit proof of disposal in the privileged procedure
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
The verification and register obligations under the Closed Substance Cycle Waste Management Act (KrWG) are aimed at documenting and monitoring the proper disposal of waste.
As a waste-generating company that produces hazardous waste, you and the companies involved in its disposal must provide evidence of proper disposal, both to each other and to the competent authorities, and keep the necessary records.
As a waste-generating company, you must provide proof of disposal even before the start of disposal in order to prove the permissibility of the planned type of disposal.
The competent authority must confirm the permissibility of the disposal before it begins.
The obligation to confirm the proof of disposal does not apply in the so-called privileged procedure. This applies to the following companies
- disposal facilities that are certified as a specialist disposal company or
- disposal facilities that belong to a company entered in the EMAS register or
- waste management facilities that have been exempted from the confirmation obligation by the competent authority upon request.
In the privileged procedure, disposal can begin immediately after the proof of disposal has been sent to the competent authority.
- As a waste-generating company, you create the cover sheet, the responsible declaration, including the declaration analysis if applicable, and send these with a signature to the disposal site.
- There, the documents are completed and also signed.
- The disposing company sends the complete proof of disposal to the authority responsible for the disposal facility and to the waste-generating company before disposal begins.
Who should I contact?
GOES Gesellschaft für die Organisation der Entsorgung von SonderabAbfall mbH in Schleswig-Holstein
- Software with which the verification documents can be created, processed and signed in electronic form and exchanged with other companies and the authorities. A personal signature card and a card reader are also required for the qualified signature of the forms.
- The company numbers of the waste-generating or waste-disposing company under waste legislation must be entered in the verification forms. If these have not yet been issued, they must be applied for from the competent authority before the verification forms are created.
- The waste disposal company must fulfill one of the required conditions:
- Specialized waste management company
- EMAS certification
- Exemption by the authority
Which documents are required?
In electronic form:
- Cover sheet (DEN)
- Responsible declaration (VE) of the waste-generating company
- If applicable, including declaration analysis (DA)
- Acceptance declaration (AE) of the company disposing of the waste
What are the fees?
Administration fee: 32,00 EURPayment in advance: No
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
Before starting the planned disposal.
Processing time: 1 - 7 DaysThe processing takes place immediately after receipt. Any additional demands or orders are usually made within a few days.
What else should I know?
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.
Technically approved by
GOES Gesellschaft für die Organisation der Entsorgung von Sonderabfällen mbH in Schleswig-Holstein
Professionally released on