We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Show information officers for pharmaceutical companies
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
If you operate a pharmaceutical company that places finished medicinal products on the market, you must notify the competent authority of an information officer. Any changes must also be reported immediately.
The law stipulates that the competent supervisory authority must be notified of an information officer with the appropriate expertise and reliability.
The information officer is responsible, among other things, for ensuring that medicinal products are correctly registered, properly labeled and not misleadingly advertised.
You can notify an information officer in writing or online:
- You notify the information officer by means of a written application or using the online service. Proof of the person's expertise must be attached to the notification.
- Upon receipt, the authority checks the notification formally and for completeness.
- If the check reveals that documents are missing, the person making the notification will be contacted and asked to provide the missing documents.
- Once the missing documents have been submitted or the formal check has been passed, the competent authority will make a decision.
- The notification can be confirmed or rejected.
- You will be informed of the decision.
- A statement of fees will then be drawn up and sent to you with a request for payment.
Who should I contact?
To the State Office for Social Services of the State of Schleswig-Holstein.
- Information officers must have the necessary expertise and reliability.
- Information officers require a university degree in pharmacy, chemistry, biology, human or veterinary medicine.
- Alternatively, completed training in the aforementioned fields or proof of employment as a pharmaceutical representative.
Which documents are required?
- Employment references (copy)
- Proof of training (copy)
- Curriculum vitae
- Certificate of good conduct (copy)
- Form "Declaration of nomination"
- Declaration of commitment
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
Fictitious approval: To be notified immediately upon change.
The specified processing time is a minimum duration.
- Information on how to lodge an objection will be sent with the decision on your complaint.
Applications / forms
Written form required: Yes
Informal application possible: Yes
Personal appearance necessary: No
Online services available: Yes
What else should I know?
A fine may be imposed in the event of a violation.
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.
Technically approved by
Ministry of Justice and Consumer Protection of the Free and Hanseatic City of Hamburg
Professionally released on