We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Apply for funding for a resource-efficient circular economy for companies
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
Priority is given to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) with business premises in Schleswig-Holstein.
The eligible expenditure must amount to at least 75,000 euros. The funding project applied for must have a positive impact on the climate, which you must be able to demonstrate.
These can be as follows:
- Resource-efficient product designs, production processes, business models
- Separation of pollutants with the aim of recycling previously disposed waste
- Better separation processes compared to the industry standard with the aim of increasing recycling rates or higher-value recovery
- Waste treatment processes for high-quality recycling
- Cooperation with universities, research institutes
The funding rate depends on the size of the company and the planned project (project in the area of research & development or investment project, planned cooperation).
- You submit the project proposal directly to Wirtschaftsförderung und Technologietransfer Schleswig-Holstein GmbH.
- The project proposal will be assessed by Wirtschaftsförderung und Technologietransfer Schleswig-Holstein GmbH to determine whether the project is fundamentally eligible and worthy of funding.
- If the assessment is positive, the application is recommended.
- You register with your company account in the online portal.
- You create the application and submit it.
- If an early start has been applied for, a written approval for an early start will be issued.
- The project can then begin.
- The final review of the application is carried out by the approval office.
- If the result of the review is positive, you will receive the grant notification.
- Proof and receipts must be submitted for the reimbursement of eligible expenditure.
- The grant will be paid out in installments.
After approval of the grant
- Submission of the proof of use (factual report; proof of project expenditure)
- Final notification
Who should I contact?
Business Development and Technology Transfer Schleswig-Holstein GmbH
- The project must not have been started yet.
- The company must be based/operate in Schleswig-Holstein.
- The applicant company must be a small or medium-sized enterprise (SME) (funding for large companies is only possible in exceptional cases).
- The first stage of the application procedure (project proposal) must have been completed with a positive result.
- The project must make a contribution to the cross-cutting objectives (equality, non-discrimination and sustainable development).
- The funding project applied for must have a positive impact on the climate.
- The eligible expenditure must amount to at least EUR 75,000.
Which documents are required?
- Extract from the commercial register
- Alternatively: Business registration in connection with a copy of the identity card of the person authorized to represent the company
- Annex to the cross-sectional objectives (scoring sheet)
- Project description
- Description of the applicant company
- Description of the environmental impacts and economic effects
- Cost and financing plan
- Proof that project staff are employed by the company (e.g. employment contracts)
- Proof of qualifications of all project staff
- Data protection declaration
What are the fees?
There are no fees.
Processing time: 4 - 8 Weeks
What else should I know?
The documents to be submitted in the application and in the other documents are relevant to the subsidy. A declaration to this effect must be submitted as part of the application. The granting authority must be informed immediately of any changes to facts relevant to the subsidy. In the event of deliberate or reckless misrepresentation, prosecution for subsidy fraud must be expected.
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.
Technically approved by
Ministry for Energy Transition, Climate Protection, Environment and Nature of the State of Schleswig-Holstein
Professionally released on