We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Climate protection for citizens - apply for funding for non-fossil heating systems
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
You can apply for the following funding under the "Climate protection for citizens" funding program:
- Heat pump: max. funding 2000 euros
- Solar thermal system: max. funding 900 euros
- Connection to a heating network: max. funding 500 euros
- Biomass heating: max. funding 900 euros
The prerequisite for a subsidy is that you have your primary residence in Schleswig-Holstein. In addition, you may only use the items privately and not commercially.
For all other funding items, you must have submitted an application for BEG funding to BAFA no earlier than 30.12.2022 before you apply for funding under "Climate protection for citizens".
- You will receive confirmation and an application number after submitting your application.
- With the confirmation and the application number, you can get started and implement the measure.
- After receiving the BAFA grant notification, you then have 24 months to implement the measure (solar thermal system, heat pump, biomass heating or connection).
Who should I contact?
- The prerequisite for a grant is that you have your primary residence in Schleswig-Holstein.
- In addition, you may only use the items privately, but not commercially.
- You do not need to have submitted an application for BEG funding to BAFA before 30.12.2022 before you apply for funding under "Climate protection for citizens".
What are the fees?
Administration fee: free of charge
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
- You have not submitted the application for BEG funding to BAFA before 30.12.2022, before you apply for funding under "Climate Protection for Citizens".
Processing time: 8 Weeks
It is generally possible to appeal against the grant notification.
What else should I know?
You can only submit applications online. The online portal describes exactly how you can submit the application. Depending on what you are applying for funding for, there are different things to consider.
You apply for funding for solar thermal systems, heat pumps, biomass heating and connection to a heating network before you start implementing the respective measure. You must also submit an application for BEG funding to the Federal Office of Economics and Export Control (BAFA) before you can apply for the current funding program.
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.
Technically approved by
Ministry for Energy Transition, Climate Protection, Environment and Nature of the State of Schleswig-Holstein
Professionally released on