We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Apply for funding for investments to optimize energy efficiency in educational institutions and youth work facilities
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
If you would like to carry out energy-related renovation or optimization measures at educational facilities for general, political and cultural education as well as youth work facilities (youth hostels, youth education facilities, youth leisure facilities and youth recreation facilities), you can receive funding under certain conditions.
Energy savings also include the reconstruction of the building's internal heat distribution and the structural improvement of the heat supply, including cross-building heat distribution.
The measures must lead to an increase in overall energy efficiency. This is to be achieved through the physical optimization of building components and optimized system design.
Funding is available for measures
- to improve the efficiency of energy use
- to improve thermal insulation
- to use renewable energies as a subordinate part of a holistic optimization concept aimed at improving energy efficiency
- to improve energy efficiency by dismantling decentralized coal stoves or night storage heaters including their infrastructure
- to improve energy efficiency by converting the existing ventilation systems to energy-efficient ventilation systems
- to structurally improve the heat supply
The promotion of photovoltaic or small wind power systems is only possible as a subordinate part of a holistic optimization concept aimed at improving energy efficiency.
The new construction of the building's internal heat supply infrastructure is eligible for funding if it contributes to the objectives set out in the guidelines.
A heating center for the construction of a grid-based district heating supply in the surrounding area is also eligible, provided that it contributes to the objectives of the guideline and it is proven that the construction of this grid-based system is more economical and energy-efficient for the facility/building than an object-related system, taking into account the ecological follow-up costs.
- You submit the application online
- The project must not have been started before the application is submitted and must not be started without approval of the early start of the measure
- The application will be reviewed
- A notification will be sent electronically
Who should I contact?
- The applicant must be an eligible educational institution or youth center within the meaning of the guidelines.
- Funding is only possible if the overall financing is secured (proof required).
- The project must not yet have begun.
- The registered office/operation must be located in Schleswig-Holstein.
- The applicant must be the owner of the property in question or be responsible for the maintenance obligations.
Which documents are required?
- Proof of ownership/proof of obligation to maintain the property concerned
- Proof of eligibility for funding for educational facilities/youth centers
- Calculation of the achievable energy and CO2 savings by a person authorized to issue certificates under the Building Energy Act
- DAWI calculation (services of general economic interest)
- Detailed energy concept
- Proof of economic viability/consequential costs including a CO2 avoidance price
- Proof of overall financing/own contribution
- Costs and financing plan
- Proof from a third party of the absence/existence of entitlement to deduct input tax
- Scoring table ERDF cross-sectional objectives
- Building application/building permit
- Concept for youth work in the facility
- Signed data protection declaration
- Proof of legitimacy of the legal form
- Project description
- Proof of third-party funding
- Cost calculation according to DIN 276
- Proof of land ownership
- Award notes (if available)
Processing takes at least 3-4 months, but can regularly take several months longer.
You can lodge an appeal against the decision.
What else should I know?
The beneficiaries are bound to fulfill the conditions associated with the grant and the purpose of the grant for a certain period of time (earmarking).
The earmarking period is generally 15 years for technical equipment and 25 years in all other cases and is specified in the grant notification.
If the funded facility is not owned by the beneficiary, the applicant must provide evidence of the permanent right of use.
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.
Technically approved by
Ministry of Economic Affairs, Transport, Labor, Technology and Tourism of the State of Schleswig-Holstein
Professionally released on