We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Show transfer of weapons or ammunition only to authorized persons in Germany
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
If you transfer your firearm and/or ammunition requiring a permit to another person, you must notify the competent firearms authority within two weeks. The competent weapons authority will then delete the entry for the weapon and/or ammunition from your weapons possession card (WBK) and, if applicable, from your European firearms pass.
You do not have to report if you
- hand over essential parts of the weapon to have embellishment work or similar work carried out and then receive them back after the work has been completed,
- leave weapons and/or ammunition in the context of a training and work relationship,
- you temporarily provide weapons and/or ammunition for shooting at a shooting range.
You must report the transfer of weapons and/or ammunition requiring a permit to the responsible weapons authority. Submit the application together with the required documents.
Who should I contact?
You have a weapons possession card (WBK).
Which documents are required?
- Identity card or passport (copy)
- Firearms possession card (WBK)
- European firearms pass, if applicable
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
What else should I know?
You can use NWR identification numbers (NWR ID) to help you fill out the ad more quickly:
- Your Personal NWR ID (P- or F-NWR ID) for the information about yourself.
- the permit-NWR-ID for the weapon-legal permit (E-NWR-ID)
- the weapon or weapon part NWR ID (W or T NWR ID).
You can obtain the NWR IDs upon application to the responsible weapons authority.
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.
Technically approved by
Bavarian State Ministry of the Interior, for Sport and Integration
Professionally released on