We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Weapons, ammunition or permit documents - report loss
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
You must immediately report the loss of weapons, ammunition and weapons permit documents that require a permit. Weapons permit documents include:
- Weapons possession card,
- ammunition acquisition certificate,
- firearms license,
- small firearms license,
- Shooting permit,
- European firearms pass,
- replacement certificate for weapons possession card or weapons license,
- other permit documents (e.g. weapons trading or manufacturing permit, carry or transfer permit, exemption permit for carrying weapons at public events).
You may also indicate the loss of multiple weapons/ammunition and permit certificates in one report.
If you indicate that you have lost permit documents, you should also request that replacement documents be issued to you at the same time as you file the report.
In addition, you must report to the police that you have lost weapons and/or permit certificates.
If you find the weapons and permits again, you must report this to the relevant weapons authority. You must return any replacement documents that may have been issued.
You must report the loss of weapons, ammunition or permit certificates to the relevant weapons authority.
Who should I contact?
You have lost a firearm, ammunition, or permit certificate.
Which documents are required?
- Identity card or passport (copy)
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
You must report the loss immediately.
What else should I know?
You can use NWR identification numbers (NWR ID) to help you fill out the ad more quickly:
- Your PersonalNWR ID (P- or F-NWR ID) for the information about yourself.
- the permitNWR-ID for the weapons permit (E-NWR-ID)
- the weapons or parts of weapons NWR-ID (W- or T-NWR-ID).
You can obtain the NWR IDs on application to the relevant weapons authority.
The text was automatically translated based on the German content.
Technically approved by
Bavarian State Ministry of the Interior, for Sport and Integration
Professionally released on