We only need 2 pieces of information from you.
Specify your location to receive regionalized information.
You searched in services/administrative services.
Receive funding for an activation and professional integration measure from the employment agency
Source: Zuständigkeitsfinder Schleswig-Holstein (Linie6PLus)
The Employment Agency can promote measures to support you in your professional (re)integration and to improve your chances of integration into the labor market. The specific aim of these activation and professional integration measures is to
- to introduce you to the training and labor market and to identify, reduce or remove obstacles to your professional integration,
- to find you employment subject to compulsory insurance,
- to introduce you to self-employment or
- to stabilize your entry into employment.
You can take part in measures with an organization or an employer. You can also receive an activation and placement voucher to use a private employment agency.
The employment agency can commission providers to carry out the measures and allocate you a place to participate.
However, you can also receive an activation and placement voucher from the Employment Agency to register with a provider of your choice. The voucher contains details of the aim and content of the measure, which will be discussed and agreed with you in advance.
The maximum possible funding period depends on the objective of the measure and your individual support needs and is partly regulated by law. For example, measures can take place with an employer for a maximum of 6 weeks. If you are long-term unemployed or have particular barriers to placement, you can participate for up to 12 weeks.
The provision of vocational skills may not exceed 8 weeks. Longer qualifications or measures that lead to a vocational qualification can be funded for adults through the promotion of further vocational training (education voucher).
The employment agency will inform and advise you about offers and funding opportunities.
There is no legal entitlement to funding. Your employment agency will decide whether and to what extent you will receive support.
Exception: After six weeks of unemployment and entitlement to unemployment benefit, you are generally legally entitled to an activation and placement voucher to commission a private employment agency.
Funding for an activation and vocational integration measure must be approved by your employment agency before the measure begins.
- Please arrange a personal consultation appointment with the employment agency responsible for you.
- In a joint meeting, your counseling and placement specialist will discuss the necessary support requirements with you and advise you on the right type of measure.
- If the decision is positive, you will receive the approval documents with details of the type, aim, content of the measure, duration and scope of the measure and which costs will be covered.
- If you participate in the measure without being approved, you may have to bear the costs of the measure yourself and if you are in receipt of unemployment benefit from the Employment Agency, you will no longer receive unemployment benefit.
- at risk of unemployment and looking for work,
- registered as looking for training.
- The need for support was determined in a discussion with your counseling and placement specialist.
- Participation was approved by your employment agency before the start of the measure.
Which documents are required?
The need for support must be determined in a discussion with your counseling and placement specialist.
What deadlines do I have to pay attention to?
There is no deadline. Contact your counseling and placement specialist at the Employment Agency in good time before the planned start of the measure.
Applications / forms
Forms available: No
Written form required: No
Informal application possible: Yes
Personal appearance necessary: No
Online services available: Yes
Technically approved by
Federal Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs (BMAS)